Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Sudden and unexpected emergencies, such as flooding, busted pipes, broken water heater, other water emergencies or fires happen. These emergencies do not occur only between 9-5 business hours. That is why at SERVPRO of Kernersville, we are here for you to provide you with emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week- including on all holidays. The damage that is left behind from water emergencies or fires requires immediate attention. Damage from water can lead to additional damages such as mold. It can also further destroy personal items and furniture. Damage from fire can also further destroy personal items and furniture. It can also be very bad to breathe in soot that has spread throughout your home or office. Time is of the essence and you can expect an immediate response time from us, day or night.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (336) 748-0250
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Kernersville arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.