COVID-19 Cleaning: Reopening Study
Business leaders across Forsyth County have stepped up tremendously in the past few months to combat coronavirus. Adjusting to “The New Normal” has been difficult for everyone, however, the SERVPRO of Kernersville team continues to have the opportunity to partner with businesses desiring to keep their customers and employees safe.
Since March, our team has disinfected and sanitized businesses in Kernersville. In the midst of the pandemic, employers are asking if the proactive and reactive cleaning steps they’re undertaking are worth it. The simple answer is yes! It’s well worth the investment to go beyond the normal janitorial cleaning you’ve been accustomed to and hire a professional cleaning crew; such as SERVPRO to add a needed layer of protection to your space.
SERVPRO’s corporate office has partnered with a highly regarded public relations firm that conducted a study two months ago concerning the public’s attitude to business safety protocols. Take a look at their findings below.
- Consumers expect your business to be cleaner than their homes. (71% expect businesses to have higher cleanliness standards than respondents do in their own homes.)
- If you aren’t clean, your business will suffer great damage to its reputation. (76% say the way a business addresses cleanliness during COVID is a good indicator of how well that business is run in general.)
- This is the start of a new era for cleanliness and businesses. (73% say they are going to be more attuned to cleanliness once COVID is over.)
- Customer concerns about COVID are not going away any time soon. (68% are constantly thinking about avoiding COVID exposure when out in public.)
- All else being equal (product, price, service, convenience) customers trust businesses that are professionally cleaned over ones that self-clean. (64% are more likely to choose to shop at the store that has a decal stating the store has been professionally cleaned.)
- Surface cleaning remains a significant concern. (59% are worried about COVID exposure from touching surfaces that have not been sufficiently cleaned.)
If your home or business is in need of our services whether for fire, water, or mold damage; perhaps even deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of Kernersville, (336) 748-0250.